How It Works
How It Works
2. For registration, click on “Post FREE Ad” at the top of this site and fill your details into the form
3. Choose your account verification method (Phone or email)
4. After verification or if you are a returning seller, Click “Post Ad” to view the product form
5. Fill the product form with great photos of your product, a concise description, contact details and a fair price
6. Click on “Post Ad” and your product will be visible to the public
7. Start getting interested customers and be honest with your deals
1. Quickly scan through the latest products and ads by categories.
2. You can also search by a product name, product code, location, and username of the seller.
3. Select and view the product description.
4. Get the sellers contact telephone number and contact the seller.
5. You can also write the seller through the site.
6. Finalise the deal and rate or review the seller's service or product.
efarmers does not:
engage in any negotiation on behalf of a buyer or seller.
get involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers.
1. Never pay before purchase.
2. Always meet sellers or buyers at a safe, public place before any transaction.
3. Check the item before you buy from the seller.
4. Make payment only after collecting the item.
5. Be careful of offers that look too good to be true.
6. Never give out your financial information to anyone under any guise.
efarmers.ng & EVANSVILLE INDUSTRIES LIMITED assume no responsibility whatsoever for the use of efarmers.ng and disclaims all responsibility for any injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to (a) Any errors on efarmers.ng or the Content, including but not limited to technical errors and typographical errors, (b) Any third party web sites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in efarmers.ng, (c) The unavailability of efarmers.ng, (d) Your use of efarmers.ng or the Content, or (e) your use of any equipment (or software) in connection with efarmers.ng
Read our Terms and Conditions